The Research|Usage page allows you to see a record of the research documents you have received or viewed from StarMine.
There are three controls to help you see the usage information you are interested in:
In most of the reports you will see the following information:
- The Date Range allows you to specify the period of time you want to cover for usage data.
- The Report Format allows you two choices for viewing data:
- "Summarize by Broker" will list each broker individually and give data for all documents coming from that broker
- "Show All Analysts" will list each analyst individually and give data for all documents coming from that analyst
- The View Level allows you to see usage data either for yourself, for everyone at your client, or for a select group of people at your firm
If you have the Ratings & Comments feature enabled, you will also see:
- Number of E-mails Received is the number of e-mails sent to you either through your StarBox preferences, or by sending it to yourself through the Professional web product.
- % of E-mails Received is the percent of your total emails sent to you by that broker or analyst.
- Number of Page 1 Viewed is the number of times you viewed the page 1 preview, either by opening an e-mail with a page 1 image, or by clicking on a page 1 preview in the Professional web product.
- % of Page 1 Viewed is the percent of your total page 1 views by that broker or analyst.
- Number of PDF Opened is the number of PDF's you have opened by any means (e.g., clicking on the "View Report" link in any StarBox e-mail, opening an attached report to a StarBox e-mail, or opening a PDF from anywhere in the Professional web product).
- % of PDF Opened is the percent of your total opened PDF's by that broker or analyst.
For all data fields:
- Number Highly-Rated is the number of reports that have received a thumbs-up rating
- % Highly-Rated is the percent of all highly-rated reports represented by that broker or analyst.
In the "Summarize by Broker" report format, you can click on a broker's name to see all the analysts at that broker. Click on the "Return to All Broker View" link to return to the listing of all brokers.
- You can select a column header to sort the fields according to that data item. Selecting the same column header a second time reverse-sorts the research based on the selected item.
- Multiple viewings or openings of the same item are counted only once for a single user.
- The same item viewed or opened by multiple users counts as different documents for all client totals.
In the "Show All Analysts" report format:
In any view that lists data by analyst:
- The percent statistics are not given, only the number counts.
- You can export the data to a .csv file by clicking on the "Export" button
- Clicking on an analyst's name will bring you to the All-Stock Performance Summary page for that analyst.
- An analyst may be listed as an "Unknown Analyst" when that analyst does not have any estimate or recommendation history.
- If you are viewing at the User Level, you can click on the PDF Opened number to see a pop-up listing of the reports you opened from that analyst. You will be able to refresh your memory about these reports by clicking on the page 1 preview button or report link, just like on the Research|Search page.
StarMine Help Center Welcome Page